Cemetery

Branton Cemetery

Located on Tilly Swamp Road, off Hwy 90, heavily grown, was pointed out by James D Thomas and Don Todd on the farm of A. J. Todd, Jr. Several unmarked graves could be detected.

  1. Branton, Margaret E. [w/o Samuel Branton] 29 Oct 1840 - 8 Aug 1902
  2. Cox, Benjamin B. [CSA] 21 Sep 1838 - 26 Nov 1906
  3. Grainger, Arthur C. [inf s/o Jerre M. & M. A. Grainger] 26 Apr 1900 - 27 Apr 1900

Transcribed with permission from Waccamaw Records by Craig Smith.

Cemetery Index ]   [ Home ]


This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society

A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator
.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved