Cedar Bay Cemetery
Cedar Bay Cemetery is located near the intersection of Rainwood Drive and Hwy 813. Rainwood Drive is off Long Ave., Conway. An old plat provided by Ben Burroughs shows a church and cemetery on this site. It was located and cataloged 3 Jan 1995 by Cathryne and Ashley Cox. There is evidence that the cemetery once had more graves.
Transcribed with permission from Waccamaw Records.
- Powell, Edwin Hope (inf s/o G. A. & M. L. Powell) 24 Aug 1914-21 Dec 1914
- Brown, Mack C. 7 Aug 1865-18 Nov 1920
- Brown, Gussie (d/o M. C. & Callie Brown) 29 Oct 1895-l6 Jun 1897
- Brown, William H. (s/o M. C. & Callie Brown) 11 Jun 1901=15 Oct 1907
- Gore, Albert J. 1 Jul 1843-11 Apr 1912
- Gore, Frances (?) E. Dudley(?) 23 Jul 1854-6 Apr 1903
[ Cemetery Index ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved