Located in the front yard of the home of Elting and Margaret Holliday, Hickory Grove Township, SC off Hwy 905.
This was once part of the Bethel DuRant's Plantation and later Grissette's Rose Lake Plantation..
Transcribed with permission from Waccamaw Records.
- Durant, Benjamin G. 30 Jun 1809 - 11 Aug 1819
- Durant, Bethel 20 Oct 1779 - 11 Jan 1826
- Durant, John 23 Oct 1774 - 3 Sep 1846
- Durant, Margaret (Mrs.) [w/o Bethel Durant, age 27] died 20 Apr 1814
- Durant, Martha (Mrs.) [w/o Bethel Durant, aged 25 yrs, 5 mos] - 8 Dec 1817
- Durant, Martha [dau. of Bethel and Margaret Durant, age 1 mo.] died 21 Apr 1812
- D. [DuRant?] J. [inf. child] 1846
- Readmon, John [aged 55 years] departed this life the 1 Aug 1857
- Readmon, Mary Eliza (Mrs.) departed this life on the 18 Apr 1839
[ Cemetery Index ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved