Cemetery

Heniford Cemetery

Was located on the John "Jackie" Heniford place about 1/4 mile south of Live Oak Church on the Bayboro Road about 3 miles west of Loris. Sometime after the fall of 1975 the cemetery was obliterated. Some stones were recovered and relocated.

1. ALFORD, Mary J. May 6, 1828 April 10, 1915
2. ALFORD, Richard W. July 15, 1918 Oct. 15, 1919
3. ALFORD, Warren T. (Co. B. Siege Train CSA) n.d n.d
4. HENIFORD, Liddie Ann Jan. 25, 1847 June 17, 1923
5. HENIFORD, Thomas Sep. 2, 1835 June 17, 1913
6. HOLT, Jane May 26, 1823 July 6, 1915
7. HOLT, Thomas Dec. 23, 1824 Jan. 8, 1908
8. SUGGS, William March 5, 1801 Jan. 4, 1876

Transcribed with permission from Waccamaw Records by Debbie Parsons

Cemetery Index ]   [ Home ]


This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society

A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator
.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved