Jack's Branch Cemetery
Jack's Branch Cemetery is located near the Fred Thompson home on State Hwy 475 near Bucksville. It is not hard to find, but not well tended.
- Sarvis, _____ (inf s/o S. S. & L. E. Sarvis 27 Jun 1882
- Sarvis, Cornelius Benjamin [s/o John Sarvis, Jr. and Lora Hamah (or Laura Hannah) Floyd & h/o Hannah Mary Green, d/o Richard Green, Jr. and Francis Davis] 8 Mar 1801 - 24 Sep 1884
- Sarvis, Cornelius C. (inf) d. 1812
- Sarvis, John N. (inf) d. 1826
- Sarvis, [Hannah Mary Green] (w/o C. B. Sarvis) 25 Apr 1805-13 Aug 1895
- Sarvis, Marion (d/o M. F. & L. M. Sarvis) 25 Mar 1878-4 Sep 1890
- Sarvis, Benjamin D. (age 3 yrs. 9 mo.) -24 Apr 1840
- Sarvis, John H. (age 5 mo.) - 7 Nov 1830
- Branton, Martha A. (w/o RLH) 1844-1910
- B., H. M. (initials on stone)
[ Cemetery Index ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved