Kirton Cemetery is located in a field about 6 miles south of Hwy 501 on the Old Pee Dee Road in the same vicinity as Red Hill Southern Methodist Church. A catalog prepared by Margaret Kirton, was checked in April, 1991, by Cathryne and Ashley Cox.
Transcribed with permission from Waccamaw Records.
- Kirton, Ann C. [d/o J. W. and N. J. Kirton] 6 Aug 1872-8 Jun 1873
- Kirton, Josephine L. [d/o J. W. and N. J. Kirton] 28 Jul 1872-29 Mar 1875
- Kirton, Joseph Porter 1812-1881*
- Kirton, Mary Susan Leggett 1825-?*
- Kirton, Sarah B. [w/o Stephen W. Kirton?] 30 Dec 1811-29 Nov 1876
- Kirton, Stephen W. 16 Mar 1801-18 May 1872
*Two additions added in October 2006 from information submitted by Sara Kirton Owid.
[ Cemetery Index ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved