Port Harrelson Cemetery
Located in the woods to the left off the road leading from Klondike crossroads to Port Harrelson.. It is about 100 yards down the fence enclosed road, turn left. There used to be an Eddy Lake Cemetery a little farther down Bull Creek but it has been destroyed. Catalog prepared by Annette Reesor, Andy Johnson, and Ernestine Little, 10 Apr 1978, and checked by E. R. McIver, Grier Johnson and Valeria Johnson, 6 Apr 1985. IRQ 20:1:21
Transcribed with permission from Waccamaw Records.
- Crib, Jamie R. [ch/o I. N. & Minnie Crib] 11 Sep 1898-23 Sep 1900
- Crib, Willie F. [ch/o I. N. & Minnie Crib] 1 Sep 1885- 8 Oct 1885
- Crib, Charles [ch/o I. N. & Minnie Crib] 5 Oct 1890-20 Oct 1890
- Outland, Lula Bizzel 20 Jan 1866-5 Nov 1868
- Prince, William L. 18 Sep 1844-25 Oct 1875
- Roberts, Eddie [s/o S. M. & A. Roberts] 20 Jul 1904-18 Sep 1904
- Skipper, Desdia L. [w/o W. J. Skipper] 7 May 1866-6 Jun 1905
- Skipper, Mary E. [w/o G. L. Skipper] 5 Sep 1835-12 Jul 1906
- Williams, R. Olivia [w/o J. P. Williams, age 19 yrs, 2 mos, 11 days] -4 Apr 1875
[ Cemetery Index ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved