Horry County Death Certificates
Copied from SC Archives
- Alford, Leona, (6/27/1922 - 6/30/1922), d/o W. G. & Bertha Alford, buried at Baker's Chapel Church, died premature birth.
- Alford, Leora, (10 yrs. - 1/16/1924), d/o Noah & Callie Alford.
- Brown, Dock, (9/2/1921 - 12/21/1921) s/o Talley & Mary Brown, buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- Benton, Mildred, (10/27/1923 - 11/1/1924), d/o John M. & Lottie Benton, buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- Brown, John, (73 yrs. - 3/14/1924), died of paralysis.
- Collins, William David, (10/30/1846 - 11/4/1922), s/o of Shadrick & Millie Beverly Collins.
- Connor, Cora Ellen, (1/12/1873 - 8/28/1923), d/o S. N. & Clarkie Alford Moore, w/o of Marvin Connor, buried at Juniper Bay Church , died of drowning in car.
- Cook, Emaline Jane, (3/12/1843 - 2/7/1921), d/o Louis Roberts & Penelope S. Vant, died of Epithelions of tongue.
- Cooper, Eliza Ann, (69 yrs. - 11/27/1924), d/o Jim baker & Clarkie Alford, buried at Baker's Chapel Church.
- Cooper, Martha, (12/4/1921 - 12/18/1921), d/o Alph & Nolie Cooper, died of premature birth.
- Davis, Sadie, (10/4/1893 - 4/5/1925), d/o W. J. & Docia Martin Hendrick, buried at Cedar Grove Church, died of Septicemia from tooth infection.
- Edwards, John William, (3/5/1862 - 12/19/1920) s/o Daniel Edwards & Polly Johnson buried at Rehobeth Church, died of Paralysis.
- Edwards, John Bill, (7/10/1865 - 7/6/1921), s/o John Bill Edwards & Margaret Hardwick, buried at Rehobeth Church, died of Paralysis.
- Godbold, Celia, (12/14/1834 - 7/2/1916), s/o Ebbie Atkinson & Charlotte Gasque, died of senile disability.
- Godbold, E. Asbury, (5/6/? - 1/30/1937), s/o Eli & Selby An Atkinson Goldbold, died of paralysis.
- Godbolt, Martha Ellen, (73 yrs. - 1/23/1936), d/o Paul Mishoe & Ollie Gasque, died of cerebral hemorrahage.
- Graham, Daniel, (2/4/1854 - 2/23/1923), s/o Alford Graham & Helen Johnson.
- Hardwick, Mary, (10/4/1886 - 10/15/1922), d/o Larry & Hattie Hyman, buried at Brown Swamp Church.
- Hardwick, James F., (2/2/1862 - 6/2/1924), s/o Bethel & ? Hardwick, buried at Brown Swamp Church.
- Hardwick, John Minick, (10/12/1862 - 12/22/1924), s/o Bettz Hardwick & Margaret Shelley, buried at Red Hill Meth. Church.
- Hatcher, Julius, Jr. - (9/27/1916 - 9/4/1920), s/o Julius H. & Martha Mishoe Hatcher buried at Holly Hill Cemetery, died of Diphtheria.
- Hendrick, Edith Enoree, (7/22/1923 - 6/13/1924), d/o Franklin O. & Annie Hayes Hendrick, buried at Cedar Grove Church.
- Hucks, Lenwood, (8/1935 - 11/25/1937), s/o Willie L. Hucks & Carrie Hyman, buried at Juniper Bay Church.
- Hughes, Addie, (2/17/1861 - 4/24/1925), d/o Mark & ? Reynolds, buried Hughes Cem.
- Hughes, Lucy Mariah, (3/24/1897 - 3/24/1925), d/o Hamp & Isadora Dix Richardson, buried at Rehobeth Church.
- Hyman, Larry Benjamin, (10/14/1859 - 4/23/1923), s/o Benjamin & Kathrine Richardson Hyman, died of Influenza & Lobar Pneumonia.
- Hyman, Lizzie Jordan, (7/23/1881 - 11/3/1922, d/o Solomon & Adeline Singleton Jordan, buried at Cedar Grove Church, died of childbirth.
- James, J. D., (5/13/1923 - 7/5/1924), s/o Willie & Bell Edwards James, buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- James, Sam, (8/19/1921 - 8/25/1921), s/o E. P. & Maggie James, buried at Pisgah Meth Church.
- Johnson, Dolly, (10/28/1886 - 8/28/1923) d/o Solomon & Betty Alford, w/o of P. L. Johnson, died of Dropsy.
- Johnson, Helen, (60 yrs. - 12/21/1923) d/o ? & Helen Allen, died of Cancer, buried at Pisgah Meth. Church.
- Johnson, Joseph E., (2/2/1887 - 3/12/1924), s/o Charley & Susanna Johnson, buried at Gethesemany Church.
- Johnson, J. Monroe, (5/8/1873 - 2/8/1922), s/o of John M. & A. V. Causey Johnson, buried at Bunker Hill Cemetery.
- Johnson, Minnie Lee, (9/22/1924 - 10/30/1924), d/o albert & Beadie Johnson, died of spinal meningitis.
- Johnson, Thomas, (60 yrs - 7/21/1924), buried at Bunker Hill Cemetery.
- Jordan, Baby Ellis - (2/24/1936 - 6/9/1936), d/o Neal & Lucy Jordan, buried Cedar Grove Church.
- Jordan, Mollie, (75 yrs. - 10/6/1924), d/o Benjamin & Alafair Squires Jordan, buried at Juniper Bay Church.
- Larrimore, Mary Elizabeth Rowell, (8/27/1867 - 12/15/1920) buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- Lewis, Fleetie, (46 yrs. - 5/21/1923), d/o Monroe Barnhill & Betsy Hardwick, buried at Red Hill Meth. Church, died of Cancer of the mouth.
- Lewis, Hugh M., (2/18/1866 - 6/4/1924), s/o Hugh G. & Mary Jane Lewis, buried at Red Hill Meth. Church, died of cancer of neck.
- Lewis, Patrick H., (69 yrs. - 4/9/1925), s/o Hugh G. Lewis & ?, widowed, died of paralysis, buried Red Hill Meth. Church.
- Lewis, Sarah Jane, (2/5/1852 - 6/13/1924), d/o Joe Barnhill & Lucinda Jones, buried at Red Hill Meth. Church.
- Lewis, William, (1/31/1855 - 6/23/1924), s/o Hugh G. & Mary J. Lewis, buried Red Hill Meth. Church, died of heart trouble.
- Ludlam, John Paul, (12/10/1911 - 3/13/1924), s/o Levi & Annie James Ludlam died of pneumonia, buried at Poplar Meth. Church.
- Lundy, Ida Mae, (6/16/1923 - 8/24/1923), d/o H. E. & Effie Lundy, buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- Lundy, Ruby Ida, (10/30/1921 - 5/3/1921), d/o Thomas & Issie Johnson Lundy, buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- Rabon, Abram, (74 yrs. - 12/21/1920), s/o George & Mary Rabon, buried at Pleasant Union Church.
- Rabon, Elice, (9/15/1853 - 12/29/1935), d/o Sam & Rena Rabon, buried at Pleasant Union, died of high blood.
- Rabon, Fannie, (9/28/1899 - 6/24/1925), d/o Simp Rabon & Charity Jones, buried at Pleasant Union Church.
- Rabon, Florrie, (66 yrs. - 3/31/1943), d/o Samuel & Rena Rabon, w/o Lewis Rabon, buried at Pleasant Union.
- Rabon, Garrie, (5/22/1868 - - 1/24/1924), s/o Abram Rabon & Elizabeth Martin, died of pneumonia, buried Pleasant Union Church.
- Rabon, J. T., (5/6/1878 - 8/4/1924), s/o Abram & Sarah Rabon.
- Rabon, Jesse - (7/1/1919 - 9/10/1928), s/o George & Nancy Johnson Rabon, buried at Pleasant Union Church, died of Diphtheria.
- Rabon, Minnie Jane- (5/28/1935 - 6/1/1936), d/o Archie Rabon & Doretha Allen, buried at Pleasant Union Church.
- Rabon, Philip S., (5/15/1880 - 9/17/1923) s/o of Jack & Maggie Barnhill Rabon.
- Reynolds, Morgan, (11/14/1853 - 10/20/1921), s/o Mark Reynolds & Martha Pittman, buried at Rehobeth Church , died of heart failure.
- Roberts, Leila Helen Sessions, (5/17/1900 - 3/20/1943), buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- Roberts, Sallie Elizabeth - (10 months - 6/29/1936), d/o Fred Roberts & Edna Martin, buried at Rehobeth Church.
- Roberts, Walter, (10/20/1885 - 12/3/1935), s/o B. H. Roberts & Mary Gunter, h/o Leila Sessions Roberts, buried at Mt. Herman Church.
- Richardson, Henry Thomas, (9/28/1916 - 12/8/1920), s/o W. L. & Eunice Lundy Richardson, buried at Lake Side Cemetery.
- Sawyer, Harold, (10/3/1920 - 1/28/1924), s/o J. H. Sawyer & Ruth Hyman, buried at Juniper Bay Church.
- Spears, Lorenzo Dow, (1870 - 3/8/1925), s/o James Davis & Martha M. Spears, buried Cool Springs Meth. Church.
- Spears, Martha, (1846 - 5/31/1925), d/o Hughy Cartrett & Lucy Spears, buried at Cool Springs Meth. Church.
- Thompkins, Harmon, (2/6/1924 - 4/13/1924), s/o J. Whiteford & Ola H. Thompkins, died of pneumonia, buried at Juniper Bay Church.
Contributed by Glenda Moore.
[ Home ] [ Death Certificates ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2011 All rights reserved