Horry County Court House
This picture shows the 3rd Horry County Court House as it was being completed. Notice that the grounds have not yet been cleaned up from the construction. This is the Court House on Third Avenue in Conway, SC that was built in 1908.
[Submitted by John Benjamin Burroughs]
[ Photo Index ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved