Conway High School
Corner Stone Dated 1928
Conway High School was actually called Burroughs High School when this building was built,
thus the inscription that is shown over the entranceway in this photograph.
[ Places & Things ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved